If you have a sweet tooth, or love to bake, or just love to save money with coupons; print your Dixie Crystal coupons here.
For more like this, read Just Coupons
Here is one of my favorite recipes to use your Dixie Crystals sugar in:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/2 cups high quality chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and spices with a wire whisk and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together well, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and rum and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture gradually, blending at low-speed just until combined.
- Carefully mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons full 2 inches apart onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer cookies to a cooling rack.