Have I mentioned that I love my crock pot? I should give her a name, but I wouldn’t want to upset Nancy, my GPS. I figured since I use my crock pot a lot, that I would post my favorite recipes for Manic Monday- Let’s Go Make Some Noise. I mean Soup.
Oh, and enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups carrot rounds (about 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups dried lentils, rinsed and picked to make sure there are no stones or other yuckies
- 32-oz container chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp poultry seasoning(or to taste)
- Salt and pepper (be generous…there’s a lot of soup to season)
- Put all ingredients in the crockpot.
- Turn it on High for 4-6 hours.