There is breakfast, and of course; breakfast for dinner. But on Sunday’s, there is breakfast for lunch, or what the ‘cool kids’ call “brunch”.
Wikipedia: A meal is not usually considered brunch if it is started before 10:30 am; such meals would still be considered breakfast. Typically brunch is had between 10:30 am and 2 pm, close to lunch time but still before. Brunch is usually eaten in the late morning.
Oh, and enjoy!
- 1 or 2 organic green apples, diced
- 1 organic pear, diced
- 2 organic nectarines, diced
- 1 or 2 organic kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crushed organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped organic almonds
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/4 cup dried organic cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried organic goji berries
- 1/4 cup shelled organic hemp seeds
- 2-4 TBSP organic blue agave nectar or honey
- 1 TBSP organic hemp oil
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of your favorite organic granola
Mix all of your fruits nuts and hemp seed together in a big bowl until combined.
Mix in agave nectar/honey and hemp oil.
Serve and top with yogurt and granola to taste.