Saturday just seems like a great day for a sandwich. And I don’t mean a few slices of meat between 2 slices of bread wrapped in foil and thrown in a paper bag kind of sandwich. I mean a SANDWICH sandwich!
Saturday’s are special, so watch for a different special sandwich right here every Saturday.
Oh, and enjoy!
- 2 cups chicken (cooked, chopped)
- 1 cup cashew nuts (pieces)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (miracle whip)
- 12 tsp dressing (dry hidden valley ranch, mix)
- 14 tsp black pepper
- 12 cup seedless grapes (red seedless grapes quartered optional ingredient)
Mix all ingredients together. Fill sliced fresh croissants. Enjoy!
FYI – I use the microwave to cook the chicken. I place frozen chicken breasts on a microwave safe plate and cover with plastic wrap; cook on high power for 1 minute at a time, checking for doneness. (Chicken is done when pink coloring is gone and juices run clear.).