Have I mentioned that I love my crock pot? I should give her a name, but I wouldn’t want to upset Nancy, my GPS. I figured since I use my crock pot a lot, that I would post my favorite recipes for Manic Monday- Let’s Go Make Some Noise. I mean Soup.
Oh, and enjoy!
- 8 ounces ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (with celery, green pepper and onion)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (Classic mix with carrots, peas, green beans and corn)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Throw everything in crock pot and stir.
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.