Saturday just seems like a great day for a sandwich. And I don’t mean a few slices of meat between 2 slices of bread wrapped in foil and thrown in a paper bag kind of sandwich. I mean a SANDWICH sandwich!
Saturday’s are special, so watch for a different special sandwich right here every Saturday.
Oh, and enjoy!
- 1 small chicken breast, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste or your favourite grilled meat seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle caramelized onions
- 1 sandwich bun, sliced in half
Brush your grill with oil and heat it to medium heat.
Season the chicken and grill until cooked, about 5-7 minutes per side.
Assemble the sandwich and enjoy.
Source: Closet Cooking