This cookie was requested by someone very special to me, my Wife. Needless to say, they had to be good. They were. I got the recipe from Cooks.com, there are tons of similar ones on the internet, but I liked this one.
My Wife isn’t a Chocoholic like Alex and I, so the Hershey’s Kiss was enough chocolate to satisfy her.
I was taken aback by the price of peanut butter, since we don’t ever eat it, I hadn’t bought any for a long time. Wow!
Oh, and enjoy!
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. soda (baking)
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. Hershey kisses
- Cream sugar, butter, and peanut butter.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Stir in egg mixture.
- Shape 1 teaspoon of batter into balls and roll the balls in the white sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place kiss in middle.
- Place back in oven for approximately 1 minute to set kiss.
- Remove and place on rack. Makes 7 dozen.